Primer Design for PCR
- Navigate to the Primer Design for PCR tool in the Form Bio Toolbox.
- This tool helps the user design the best PCR primer for a given sequence. To start, select whether you are providing your sequence as raw text or as a file.
- Select the file containing your sequence of interest or paste your sequence as raw text in the provided box.
- You may also optionally tune advanced parameters pertaining to the types of primers you wish to design, though we advise that the default sequences are sufficient for the needs of most users.
- Take a moment to review parameters and inputs, then click Submit to begin the tool run.
- From the Toolbox Results tab, click on your run to view a summary of your tool run.
- From the summary page, you can view the designed primers. You can choose to download the input file, output file, or both.