Easily convert between DNA and protein sequences
- Navigate to the Transform Sequence tool in the Form Bio Toolbox.
- This tool is designed to help you easily convert between protein and DNA sequences after receiving a sequence of interest. To start, select whether your sequence is in a file or if you are providing a text input.
- Next, select which type of transformation you wish to perform. Currently, we support Protein to DNA, DNA to Protein, and DNA to Reverse Complement DNA.
- Finally, provide the input sequence to transform, either as a text sequence or in a file.
- Take a moment to review your parameters and inputs. When you’re satisfied, click Submit to start your tool run.
- After clicking Submit you will be automatically redirected to a new tab while your tool run is being performed. You can choose to wait and keep this tab open, or view results later via the Toolbox Results tab.
- The Toolbox Results tab will allow you to see all workflow runs. Click on your workflow run to view the results of the tool run.
- Here, you can view and download the input file and the transformed output file.