Calculate length of an input file or text sequence
- Navigate to the Sequence Length tool in the Form Bio Toolbox.
- This tool is designed to help the user determine the length of an input sequence, provided either in a file or as text. To start, select whether you are uploading a file or a text input.
- Next, upload the file or paste in the text sequence you wish to measure the length of.
- Take a moment to review your sequence and input type. When you are satisfied, click Submit to start your tool run.
- After pressing submit, you will be automatically redirected to a new tab where your tool run will appear. You can choose to leave this tab open, or you can come back later and view results via the Toolbox Results tab.
- From the Toolbox Results tab you can view all Toolbox runs. Click on your run to view the results.
- From this page you can view the length of the sequence, which is contained in a text file. You can choose to download the input and/or output files.