AAV PacBio Quality Control
Assess the completeness and contamination of PacBio sequenced adeno-associated virus (AAV) constructs by examining alignment coverage across sequences and among specific regions including the promoter and CDS.
Average: 2 hours 18 minutes based on 15 test runs
Step 1: Navigate to the AAV PacBio Quality Control workflow on the Form Bio platform. You can use the Gene Therapy or Candidate Validation filters to help you locate the launcher.
Step 2: Select version 1.0.6 from the dropdown tab in the top right corner.
Step 3: Click “Run Workflow” in the top right corner.
Step 4: Launcher Tabs
- Upload input data and select the type of sequences and whether Illumina data is included
- Select AAV design and upload a transfer plasmid FastA sequence and a file describing genomic regions
- Select reference genome and genome annotation version
- Select the alignment algorithm and options for packaging/construct sequences
- Review settings and name the workflow run. We will call this run “Test1”
- Click Run Workflow in the bottom left corner to begin analysis