Calculate fractional GC content of nucleic acid sequences from an input file or input text sequence
Calculate Percent GC
- Navigate to the Calculate Percent GC tool in the Form Bio Toolbox.
- Select whether you wish to input a file or text sequence.
- Upload the file from our file explorer or paste in the text sequence you wish to analyze.
- Take a moment to review the inputs and parameters. When you are satisfied, click Submit to start your tool run.
- After submitting, a new tab will automatically be opened while your analysis is being performed. You can leave this tab open and wait or you can view the results of the analysis later.
- If returning later, view all Toolbox runs by clicking “Toolbox” and then “Results” in the sidebar to your left. After locating your run, click on it to view a summary.
- Here, you can view input and output files, as well as a preview of the file and the fractional GC content of the sequence. You can choose to download the input, output, or both files.