Form Bench Walkthrough
- Navigate to the sangeranalyzeR tab in the Form Bench launcher
- To launch a sangeranalyzeR instance, you must provide the following fields. Default values (where provided) are suitable for most use-cases.
- Name: Provide a name for your instance.
- Input Folder: Provide the input folder containing your Sanger sequencing data
- Forward Read Suffix: Provide a regex query which will identify forward read files within the folder
- Reverse Read Suffix: Provide a regex query which will identify reverse read files within the folder
- Session Duration: Determine how long your session will run for.
- When ready to begin, click Launch.
- After pressing Launch, you’ll be prompted to wait a few minutes for the virtual machine to initialize. When ready, click on your instance in the Activity tab to launch your instance.
- Further information about SangerAnalyzeR may be found in the documentation here.
This package builds on sangerseqR to allow users to create contigs from collections of Sanger sequencing reads. It provides a wide range of options for a number of commonly-performed actions including read trimming, detecting secondary peaks, and detecting indels using a reference sequence. All parameters can be adjusted interactively either in R or in the associated Shiny applications. There is extensive online documentation, and the package can outputs detailed HTML reports, including chromatograms.