Launch TensorBoard, a visualization tool for TensorFlow workflows, works on TensorBoard files.
Form Bench Walkthrough
- Navigate to the TensorBoard tab in the Form Bench launcher
- To launch a TensorBoard instance, you must provide the following fields. Default values (where provided) are suitable for most use-cases.
- Name: Provide a name for your instance.
- Input Folder: Provide the folder containing the TensorFlow workflows to visualize.
- Session Duration: Determine how long your session will run for.
- When ready to begin, click Launch.
- After pressing Launch, you’ll be prompted to wait a few minutes for the virtual machine to initialize. When ready, click on your instance in the Activity tab to launch your instance.
- An TensorBoard instance has been initialized.
- Further information about TensorBoard may be found in the documentation below.